From day to day, in which, sure, you have so many things to think about and so many things to do, you will be good for a quick reminder, you get 10 keys to be happy and feel with full energy.
Do not think too many and can not include in your life. You will decide how to organize you for your time, little by little, to incorporate these healthy habits into your daily life.
There you go:
1. Sleep well, sleep in the evening hours you need to recover and feel energized the next morning. Also recommend you take a nap, in those 20 minutes of rest to recover energy for the rest of the day. Looking for a quiet and disconnected from the hustle and bustle to return with renewed vigor. (About 8 hours at night and 20 minute nap).
2. Take a balanced diet, which includes the essential nutrients. Eat every three to four hours and drink water to keep your energy level high. Remember, “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar”. And between meals takes a healthy snack like a yogurt with nuts and / or fruit.
3. Stick to doing what you love. Both at work and in your free time, if you do what you love, instead of tired, increasingly have more energy and happier. It is also important to bring an order in everything you do, manage your stuff and your surroundings clean and organized.
4. Take the time to each activity. Instead of running from one side to another, from one task to another, from one person to another … the time dedicated to everything you do and enjoy it more. See shedding of the tasks that do not provide welfare and devote yourself to give you happiness.
5. Share your time with others. Family and friends give you the love and support that all we need and give what you feel well. Participate in volunteer and dedicate, to the extent of your possibilities, some of your time to help those in need. It is very comforting.
6. Exercising keeps you fit and give you energy and good humor. Choose exercise appropriate to your conditions. Check with your doctor.
7. Meditating or practicing relaxation, rest your body and recharge your mind. (If you are consistent you will notice the benefits of meditation with just 5 minutes a day and soon you’ll want to increase the time).
8. Go for a walk in nature, take advantage of sunlight and look at the trees and flowers. Care for the environment. And remember to use sunscreen, hat, comfortable clothing and good footwear.
9. Practice laughter every day. If one day you’re in the mood to laugh, smiled and thanked the good things in your life, you will see how well the laughter and ended up appearing.
10. Have a positive attitude. So, do not worry about the trivial things of life and remember that 90% of things are trivial. And when you’re dealing with something important, do not worry, get busy with: positive attitude, optimism, faith and all the energy you’ve accumulated over the previous health habits.