Emotions play a big role in the relationship. Problems can arise between the partners by relational feelings into words. How can create hostility within the relationship? What causes frustration in the relationship? How is it possible that if the partners much love each other, there is still hostility and frustration may be present in a relationship?
What are relational feelings? Relational feelings are feelings that partners in the relationship and spouses in marriage, have opposite each other.
How can there be hostility arise within a relationship? If one partner has a feeling, compared to the other or against the relationship, and the other does not show:
- Support and
That is the partner is an intense feeling of hostility calls. The relational partner may not feel lost in the other and the other can not empathize or show understanding, there may be (unconsciously) feelings of hostility be called within the relationship.
If there is hostility within the relationship, where the partners still really love each other, where does that feeling than come from?
- Hostility arose from anger,
- This anger caused by frustration,
- This frustration is caused by a sense to be ignored,
- This feeling arose from ignored to a necessary need to be close to the partner,
- The necessary need to be close to the partner arose from the feeling of “love” and love for the partner.
Not everyone is always aware that there is relational feeling. Let alone that someone is capable of relational feelings into words. By sharing experiences from previous relationships, it is quite possible that feelings are relative:
- Pushed away or
Also there may be that someone is not aware of such relational sincere feelings and these feelings can call if:
- Inner behavior or
- Unconscious feelings.
Problems within the relationship may be caused by one of the partners are not (properly) is able to find or relational feelings into words. Expert assistance such as (for example) couples therapy can help. The partner of those problems the relational feelings into words, will finally be able to sympathize.
Dealing with feelings
How to deal with feelings within the relationship? What is the best way to better cope with feelings between the partners? If indeed (major) problems within the relationship because one of the partners (great) difficulty experiencing relational feelings into words, or are not even aware of these feelings, expert advice and guidance is sometimes necessary! How partners can properly respond to each other? By:
- Always understanding, support and empathy for the partner who is experiencing difficulty with feelings.
- Always feel seriously during the “battle” to these feelings into words.
- By always realize that the feelings of fear and cautious one, anger and frustration on the other can provoke.
- By always starting from the basic emotions: everyone wants his or her partner found to be important and the feeling to be loved, that can together to share the basic emotions:
- Fear, Sadness, Anger, Joy, Love, Security, Close together, the feeling to do something for others and etc.
- By always ready to stand by that partner relational problems with feelings, so this is better able to find and accept these feelings.
- By always knowing what each other blockages in the past are now able to ensure that there are problems with the feelings on the relational level.