The common cold, which we also call cold:
- It is one of the common diseases.
- It is caused by many virus.
- Affects the upper respiratory tract: nose and throat.
- It is spread from person to person by sneezing, coughing or touching the face.
- And it lasts about 3 to 10 days.
Of course, we all know the annoying symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
The symptoms help us to distinguish a common cold from the flu because influenza is a serious viral infection, In addition to producing cold symptoms fever, chills and muscle aches.
Treatment of colds or flu:
For health issues, consult a specialist.
The point is that the cold when a viral illness and those pesky virus, no one can with them, there is a healing treatment, but only, symptomatic treatments. That is, relieve us of the happy symptoms: sneezing, coughing, etc.. And we are more bearable 3 to 10 days that lasts the cold.
Antibiotics treatment against bacteria, not cure colds
But we have good news: optimism helps prevent not only cold, but all kinds of diseases.
There are numerous investigations of emotional, which have shown to be more difficult for the flu virus affecting people optimistic.
Well, because emotions play an important role in the immune system. Positive thoughts not only keep you away from a bad mood, they help to make you less likely to get sick.
And the laughter is just a mood, biochemistry is a reality changes in our body, improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, tones and relaxes muscles. And also facilitates communication with others and raises self-esteem and confidence…
Other ways to prevent colds:
1. To spread from person to person, the most effective way would stay away from people with colds and the objects they have touched, but, like most of the time, this is almost impossible, it is important to wash hands regularly and do not touching your face.
2. Keeping the environment in which we are well ventilated. Open the windows every day and let the air is renewed. There are various opinions as to the relationship of cold, but it hurts to be well sheltered and is also more comfortable.
3. It is also essential to maintain the immune system in optimal conditions, so that the body defends itself from viral attack, forcefully and rapidly:
- Get plenty of sleep (quantity and quality)
- Reducing stress
- Carrying adequate food
- And exercising.
4. Doctors recommend also: drinking fluids to stay hydrated, as: hot tea and vegetable broths.
Add one more tip, which is also very rich, take warm chicken soup with vegetables, which has antitussive effect, soothing and makes you feel great.