Pictures are memories that will stay forever in your big day, so it is important to be perfect. We told you what you can do to prepare.
If you’ve chosen a good professional, we are sure that your wedding photos are beautiful but it is worth knowing what you can put on your part to make it even more.
Take note of these tips:
- It is very important that you may know the photographer or photographers who will be present and accompany you throughout your wedding day. Talk with them before hiring them, see if there is a good feeling and dealing with them is easy and you can feel comfortable. A meeting is sufficient.
- The reportage pre-wedding or commitment is an option that couples are increasingly taking. It is a good way to break the ice in front of the camera, dealing with the photographer and also he sees your strengths and how best going around.
- It is very important that the makeup artist of your wedding keep in mind that so that he be appreciated well in the photos the makeup has to go something more ‘risen’ than normal while you’re at the beginning you’re a little weird. Also want to be close during the shoot to make some adjustments.
- The groom also appears in the photos so it would not hurt to let put some makeup, a very gentle but to help the photos look better and not much contrast with the bride and glare on his face, for example. Guys do not be shy!
- Last but not least: Relax and enjoy. Do not fret outstanding of the camera, it is your day. Be yourselves. Nothing of poses, nothing of proceedings, only you and nothing more.