During this holiday season of family and friends invite you to lunch and dinner, great and abundant, as well as sweet quirk you allow yourself these days.
Well, after so much sweet food, chances you are thinking of starting a diet that allows you to lose weight and feel OK.
1. Do not rely on fad diets or supplements, medications or herbs that promise miracles in a short time. Surely you already know that these diets that are advertised on the internet or in magazines, is no guarantee that they are appropriate or healthy.
2. Check with your doctor. It is a professional of conventional medicine or a Naturopath; your doctor will tell you the proper weight to your constitution and recommend, depending on your health status, age, sex and physical condition, which is best for you, in terms of diet, natural supplements and sport.
3. Bring a healthy and balanced diet. Choose fresh and seasonal food; take plenty of fruit and vegetables, nuts, legumes and seeds. And in smaller amounts: meat, preferably white meat, oily fish and eggs. Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated. Forget the fried and make up your mind by raw foods (vegetables), roasted, grilled, steamed or stewed. Eating well is not boring; with imagination you can make some delicious recipes.
4. Playing sports or exercising right for you. Aerobic exercises like walking and swimming are highly recommended at any age.
5. Keep a positive attitude that allows you to achieve your goals. And make you healthy and achievable goals. It is not regained all the weight lost within a few weeks, your body needs: a healthy diet, exercise and time to regain health and balance. Your goal should be to have good health and feel with energy and zest for life.
6. The people who love you can help. Family and friends may motivate you to achieve your goals and find better and better. Maintain good personal relations always healthy. But, have more or less support, it is you who must make the decision to take care and get going.
7. It will be useful to regularly practice relaxation or meditation. You have a whole year ahead to achieve your dreams in any area of your life. Do not rush; organize your time according to your goals and priorities. Forget the stress.
You really like once you incorporate these healthy habits into your life and see how it improves your quality of life, feel happy and always keep in your day to day.