The best day of your life would still have your wedding should be. However, it does a lot of stress with it because so much needs to be regulated. In this article a handy checklist to properly regulate everything smoothly and on your wedding day.
12 to 6 months before your wedding: the beginning
The first steps are made, you’re engaged and now it’s time to start controlling the first cases. Very exciting, but nothing to worry about. You now have enough time to arrange things and everyone should be introduced.
- The first thing you should do is tell your family and friends that you have engaged yourself and that you are getting married.
- Determine a date for the big day, make an appointment at the town and look for a location to hold the ceremony and discuss a dinner and reception.
- Create a roadmap; you might find it a bit early to make a roadmap but this is quite important, put fixed what is going to happen and plan everything to yes. A good plan shall include the budget, Who, What, Where, When, Why, the 5 W’s.
- Question witnesses, a master of ceremonies and possibly bridesmaids to help you on this special day.
- Discuss a photographer or videographer, you do want a nice reminder of your wedding day.
- Go looking for suitable transport and discuss this also.
- If you do not want to receive money on your wedding during the reception, start it with the establishment of a wishlist.
6 months before the big day
Time for the fun part of planning to tackle: pick out a wedding dress. For the big day you want the figure out perfect wedding dress.
- Go to the congregation of one of two lucky and go into marriage. When you marry in another municipality must tell you.
- Find a wedding dress with all the trimmings, forget the shoes and accessories. Take a piece of the fabric of your dress it, your future husband will have to adjust his suit here.
- If you want to go on honeymoon, remember where you are going and whether you need vaccinations for here.
- If you want to make an opening dance at your wedding, now is the time to start dancing.
- Give in to your employer that you are getting married and the days off that you want to record.
- Make written agreements with the people that you’ve rented a location, caterer, photographer and transport.
3 months for your dream wedding
The big day is getting closer! All very exciting but when you finish these tips you have nothing to worry about.
- When you’re in front of the Church marries, then discuss the ceremony with the spiritual and possibly the music with the organist.
- It is now time for the groom to his suit to go check it out, think again footwear and other accessories.
- When your bridesmaids have children it is time for them to find out appropriate clothing. Make sure they feel comfortable in their clothes, they have stated that they would run all day.
- Meanwhile, your wish list even though it should have. Create a booklet with each page contains a gift; guests can tear a page from this book. So do not you stay down with double gifts.
- Set on a final guest list. Think day guests, evening guests and people who may come only at the reception.
- Discuss with your caterer what you want to serve, where you want to do, at what time, etc.. It is best if you submit this in writing so that nothing can go wrong here.
- Make an appointment with a notary for the prenuptial agreement.
- Think of the cake and the flowers, make appointments at a pastry shop and a florist and give your wishes.
- Already on the favors that you think will give your guests. You would of course mean that the original be thanked.
- Not unimportant: go now book your honeymoon.
It is getting closer, still 2 months away
It is now time for the final touches. Think of wedding rings and invitations. When you do all this well before your wedding in order will have a stress free day.
- Send wedding invitations in this period, make sure you sent the right cards in the right envelopes.
- Look for the perfect wedding rings and when you want, leave a nice text engraving.
- Go to the hairdresser and lets make a trial haircut. When you are sure this is the style you want, make appointments with the hairdresser.
- Discuss two months in advance, possibly a makeup artist to do your makeup on the day itself.
- Buy accessories for the day, a ring pillow, guest book and perhaps special thanks for the closest people you assist.
- Check your passport. It would be a shame if your wedding a week before you discover that your passport is no longer valid.
The last month, all or nothing
Now all the pieces will fall apart really, almost everything has been arranged and provided (at) paid. If the property is now nothing can go wrong.
- Take one more time with the spiritual / ceremonies / official exactly how you want. This prevents discomfort at the last minute.
- Talk with the band that you might have settled for what songs are being played and sung.
- Write the thank-you with personal messages to the guests.
- Check all paperwork for your honeymoon.
- Make a list of everything you see on the wedding day has yet to pay off.
- Order a bouquet, corsages and any flowers for the tables.
- Create a table setting for dinner.
- Ensure that the master of ceremonies also knows what will happen and give them a copy of your script.
- You have your clothes fit again for the ceremony, now things can still be adjusted.
- Practice one time with the bride’s children, they need to know what to do.
The last week
- Allow two days before your marriage do a manicure and pedicure.
- Care for enough tights for on the day itself, a ladder in your panty you can afford not on this day.
- Take the whole program one more time.
- Prepare your speech.
- Pack suitcases for the honeymoon.
- Please indicate the caterers by exactly how many people come.
- Forget the wedding rings not away.
The day before the wedding
- Grab a bag with some personal stuff to think deodorant, panty, sewing kit, paracetamol.
- Put the rings ready.
- Important: Go to bed early, your wedding will be a long, tiring but beautiful day. Early to bed helps, despite all the nerves, you’ll shine on your wedding day.
The big day itself
One needs nothing more important to be arranged. Relax and enjoy.
The only thing on this day to think about the rings, the bridal bouquet, your bag with personal belongings, money, passport and thanked.